Tuesday 23 July 2019


Image result for saranya mariathas
"Passion for cooking starts with respect for the ingredients..."

         Cooking is an Art!      

                                                                               


          Where I have started???

At some point, I was unfortunate to make coffee for my uncle since no one at home on a particular day. I was afraid to make a cup of coffee but it turned out well at the end because of the instructions which were given by my best friend. Also, I was relieved that I successfully managed a stove since it was my first time using it. 

"Not every person in this world loves to cook. But the people who love cooking are the real lucky ones, as well as their families. It is an extraordinary satisfaction that will make you and others happy. If you like cooking, be passionate".

The reason why I Love cooking;

Related image

There are so many reasons I love to cook, cooking is one of those things that just comes naturally for me, and I think I acquired because I can cook almost anything and nail it on the first try, much like my mom. The primary reason why I love to cook is because it keeps me stress free. For example, when I am cooking I have almost no opportunity to think because the cooking is challenging my mind and taking my mind off the stress of everyday life. 


Food is a blessing. Make it, and Eat it...

No comments:

Post a Comment